The Power of Mindful Parenting
Mindfulness practice is a great way to bring more happiness into your life and teach your children the essential skills necessary for de-stressing in a hectic world. Learn the latest mindfulness research and put it into practice immediately while improving kid's academic achievement, behavior, mental health, and social relationships.
How Mindfulness Can Increase Your Happiness and De-Stress Your Kids
“Christine’s online classes have changed my life in so many meaningful and positive ways. Each class captivates me with interesting science based, practical tips. I have applied many at home and my family and I are so much happier and healthier because of it!”
– Melanie, mother of two girls
“Since giving birth to our first daughter my wife has brought home a trove of books, videos and pamphlets purporting to help me be a better parent. None were worthy of my time nor space on my bookshelf until Christine Carter.
Robert, father of two
Find Happiness in the Present through Mindful Parenting!
Do you find yourself ruminating on things that have happened in the past or constantly striving for more out of life? This class will help you:
- Learn the latest mindfulness research and put it into practice immediately. Dr. Carter shares the tremendous benefits of mindfulness-based stress reduction for your brain and your immune system. Improve your physical and emotional health!
- Practice one small mindfulness-based parenting skill per week. By taking small but steady steps, you’ll see an immediate difference.
- Learn how mindfulness in your children can be leveraged to improve their academic achievement, behavior, mental health, and social relationships.
- Why a mindfulness practice can easily be an integral part of your physical and mental well-being.
- How to kickstart a mindfulness practice in your life. We’ll introduce strategies that you can use immediately and offer resources for further practice.
- The importance of play, creativity, savoring and flow. “Flow” experiences teach kids that perseverance can lead to mastery, and this typically instills confidence in children.
This is what you get when you enroll in this ONLINE CLASS:
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY. We know juggling parenting and everything else can make it difficult to find time for a class. This is online class is MADE for busy people!
- You’ll get four video classes that you can watch anytime:
– Mindfulness Makes You a Better Parent
– Parenting Mindfully
– Why Play is Important
– Creativity, Savoring, and Flow
- You’ll also get a BONUS WEEK: Raise Lucky Kids. Did you know luck is a skill that can be developed? Lucky people are more satisfied with their lives, their family, their health and their careers — what more could we want for our children?
- ONLINE COMMUNITY. Access to a private Raising Happiness Classroom and Facebook group where we post bonus materials. You’ll be a part of a 24/7 community of like-minded parents.
- COACHING FROM DR. CHRISTINE CARTER. Post a question online — Dr. Carter typically responds within 48 hours.
Now a licensed provider of Continuing Education Units for the California Board of Behavioral Sciences! See below for more information.
This class focuses on Theme Six from the Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren’t happy with the class, get a FULL REFUND.
If the Raising Happiness Homestudy doesn’t work out for me, how do I get a refund?
We invite you to take the Raising Happiness Homestudy for 30 days; if you’ve done the weekly practices and do not feel you are getting anything valuable out of it, we’ll happily refund your money.
IMPORTANT: We require your completed homework before we refund your money.
Why? Because we’re confident that if you practice what you learn in the Homestudy, you’ll get a lot out of it — if you don’t, we’ll quickly refund your money.
Please note that all refunds are handled by the provider, Christine Carter. If you would like to request a refund, please send an email with the headline “Requesting Refund for [insert title of product]” to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits
Raising Happiness is a licensed CEU provider by the California Board of Behavorial Sciences. Our license number is PCE 5355.
This course meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (If you are looking for more units, please check out our Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy).
This course covers the scope of practice for these professions as it relates to:
- Providing psychological counseling for families.
- Consultations with educators and parents.
- Helping individuals and families achieve more adequate, satisfying, and productive marriage, family, and social adjustments.
- Empowering individuals to deal adequately with life situations, reduce stress, experience growth, change behavior, and make well-informed rational decisions.
If you’d like to get CEUs, before registering for this course, please see this page for more information, and be aware of our refund policy.
|Author or Expert||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.