Rekindling Your Romance
Sometimes even the most passionate relationships begin to flame out. Learn the latest scientific findings on how some couples stay deeply in love, the best ways to diagnose and solve the recurring problems you have in your relationship, and four surefire techniques to rekindle the romance!
The Science of Great Relationships!
Is it possible to feel wildly in love…even after you’ve been a couple for a while?
New brain and social science shows that it is! This class focuses on building a foundation for a passionate, long lasting, and joyful romance.
“Christine knows her stuff — from the latest research and from real life with her children. Her teaching style is funny, warm, and empathetic. The result is a thoroughly enjoyable class — with the promise of real results at home. I highly recommend Raising Happiness!”
– Debbie, mother of twins
“Wow. I have never really participated in an online community like this, and I have to say it is incredibly inspirational. I feel honored to be in the company of such honest, thoughtful, self-aware people.”
– Lisa, mother of two
Take your relationship to a new level!
- Dr. Carter provides insights on the latest scientific findings about why some couples are still passionately in love — even after decades – and delivers them in bite-sized and entertaining weekly video classes.
- Practice one small science-based happiness skill per week. By taking small but steady steps, you’ll see an immediate difference.
- Learn what science shows that happy couples do, four things you can do to rekindle romance, and how to pick a fight without damaging your relationship!
- Why a strong relationship with your partner is key to your own happiness and that of your entire family.
- How to diagnose and solve the recurring problems you have in your relationship.
- How and why to celebrate your partner’s successes as well as how to handle bad news in your partner’s life.
This is what you get when you enroll in this ONLINE CLASS:
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY. We know juggling parenting and everything else can make it difficult to find time for a class. This is MADE for busy people!
- You’ll get five video classes that you can watch anytime, including a BONUS WEEK: Taming Sibling Rivalry (because how you fight with your spouse has a direct effect on how your kids will fight).
- ONLINE COMMUNITY. Access to a private Raising Happiness Classroom and Facebook group where we post bonus materials. You’ll be a part of a 24/7 community of like-minded parents.
- COACHING FROM DR. CHRISTINE CARTER, online. Post a question online — Dr. Carter typically responds within 48 hours. You can also listen to a recording of a live coaching callfrom this class that was held earlier this year.
Now a licensed provider of Continuing Education Units for the California Board of Behavioral Sciences! See below for more information.
This class focuses on Theme Five from the Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren’t happy with the class, get a FULL REFUND.
If the Raising Happiness Homestudy doesn’t work out for me, how do I get a refund?
We invite you to take the Raising Happiness Homestudy for 30 days; if you’ve done the weekly practices and do not feel you are getting anything valuable out of it, we’ll happily refund your money.
IMPORTANT: We require your completed homework before we refund your money.
Why? Because we’re confident that if you practice what you learn in the Homestudy, you’ll get a lot out of it — if you don’t, we’ll quickly refund your money.
Please note that all refunds are handled by the provider, Christine Carter. If you would like to request a refund, please send an email with the headline “Requesting Refund for [insert title of product]” to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits
Raising Happiness is a licensed CEU provider by the California Board of Behavorial Sciences. Our license number is PCE 5355.
This course meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (If you are looking for more units, please check out our Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy).
This course covers the scope of practice for these professions as it relates to:
- Providing psychological counseling for families.
- Consultations with educators and parents.
- Helping individuals and families achieve more adequate, satisfying, and productive marriage, family, and social adjustments.
- Empowering individuals to deal adequately with life situations, reduce stress, experience growth, change behavior, and make well-informed rational decisions.
If you’d like to get CEUs, before registering for this course, please see this page for more information, and be aware of our refund policy.
|Author or Expert||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.