Raising Kids’ Emotional Intelligence
Emotion coaching is the key to raising happy, healthy, resilient and well-adjusted children. This course will guide you through the best ways to foster emotional intelligence, get your kids to do boring but necessary tasks, and coach kids through change.
Teach Kids the Skills They Need for Emotional Intelligence and Self-Motivation
“A huge thanks to Christine. This class has made huge differences in my family and I am so happy about it. I like how Christine often shares the challenges she has had with her own children. This made me feel like I am not alone in the challenges I face as a parent.”
– Nina, mother of two
“Thank you for the course Christine. I love your enthusiasm, your belief in your ‘students’ and your compassion. I love the blend of science and life experience. I loved reading the comments and contributions from the community of participants, the honesty and insightfulness.”
– Eithne, mother of one
Learn the Most Important Parenting Skill in the History of the Universe!
Emotion coaching is the key to raising happy, healthy, resilient and well-adjusted children. This class will help you:
- Foster emotional intelligence in children. Emotionally literate children are healthier, better able to deal with challenging circumstances, and less impulsive in school.
- Get your kids to do boring but necessary tasks. Dr. Carter shares the pros and cons of a variety of strategies to encourage children to complete a task.
- Coach kids through change. We all have a few bad habits in the house we want to change; this class provides valuable tips to encourage new good habits in children.
- The science behind motivation. Dr. Carter discusses the dangers of using bribes, threats and rewards with kids and why kids who are motivated this way may eventually rely on unethical behaviors to fulfill their parents’ expectations.
- How — and why — not to be a dictator. We’ll detail the ERN (empathy, rationale, non-controlling language) method for encouraging your children. Kids encouraged with this method feel happier when they are performing boring tasks than they would when offered a material reward.
- The benefits of forgiveness. Forgiveness can reduce stress, blood pressure, anger and depression. Dr. Carter will share tactics for encouraging forgiveness in children. Bonus: Studies show that forgiving children are happier and tend to have higher self-esteem.
This is what you get with this ONLINE CLASS:
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY. This is online class is MADE for busy people!
- Four video classes you can watch anytime:
– Emotion Coaching
– Just Say No: Bribes, Threats & Rewards
– Getting Kids to do Boring But Necessary Tasks
– Coaching Kids through Change
- You’ll also get a BONUS WEEK: Teach Kids Forgiveness. While you’re coaching your children, it’s important to include the art of forgiveness, a key happiness skill. Learn why — and how — to raise forgiving kids.
- ONLINE COMMUNITY. Access to a private Raising Happiness Classroom and Facebook group where we post bonus materials. You’ll be a part of a 24/7 community of like-minded parents.
- COACHING FROM DR. CHRISTINE CARTER. Post a question online — Dr. Carter typically responds within 48 hours.
This class focuses on Theme Four from the Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren’t happy with the class, get a FULL REFUND.
If the Raising Happiness Homestudy doesn’t work out for me, how do I get a refund?
We invite you to take the Raising Happiness Homestudy for 30 days; if you’ve done the weekly practices and do not feel you are getting anything valuable out of it, we’ll happily refund your money.
IMPORTANT: We require your completed homework before we refund your money.
Why? Because we’re confident that if you practice what you learn in the Homestudy, you’ll get a lot out of it — if you don’t, we’ll quickly refund your money.
Please note that all refunds are handled by the provider, Christine Carter. If you would like to request a refund, please send an email with the headline “Requesting Refund for [insert title of product]” to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com.
Continuing Education Credits
Raising Happiness is a licensed CEU provider by the California Board of Behavorial Sciences. Our license number is PCE 5355.
This course meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (If you are looking for more units, please check out our Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy).
This course covers the scope of practice for these professions as it relates to:
- Providing psychological counseling for families.
- Consultations with educators and parents.
- Helping individuals and families achieve more adequate, satisfying, and productive marriage, family, and social adjustments.
- Empowering individuals to deal adequately with life situations, reduce stress, experience growth, change behavior, and make well-informed rational decisions.
If you’d like to get CEUs, before registering for this course, please see this page for more information, and be aware of our refund policy.
|Author or Expert||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.