Love Your Life! Finding Happiness as a Parent
Want happier kids? Start by becoming happier yourself! Stop feeling so crazy busy, and start feeling work-life balance and bliss while establishing routines that help you through the day with ease and joy.
Want happier kids? Start by becoming happier yourself!
“Words cannot convey how grateful I am to have discovered Dr. Carter. Each class captivates me with interesting science based, practical tips. I have applied many at home and my family and I are so much happier and healthier because of it!”
– Melanie, mother of two girls
“My wife and I have been putting your advice into practice, and it is making a difference by giving us confidence and helping our kids.”
–Erik and Natalie, parents of two
Learn how and why to put your own happiness first!
- Stop feeling so crazy busy.
- Start feeling work-life balance & bliss.
- Establish routines that help you through the day with ease and joy.
Dr. Carter provides insights on the latest scientific findings and delivers them in bite-sized weekly video classes that clearly outline the path to parent happiness!
- How and why to resist the urge to always put the needs of your children before your own. Studies show that parents who experience more positive emotions in their own life tend to be warmer and more responsive to their children, making them more able to respond to the needs of their children.
- How to efficiently and effectively make change in your life. Knowing how to form a new habit and break an old one is a life-skill you’ll use again and again!
- Why parents tend to be less happy than their childless peers. We’ll discuss the societal forces that are driving our happiness down and what we can do about it.
Instead of pushing yourself to the brink trying to give your kids everything, learn what matters most!
This is what you get when you enroll in this ONLINE CLASS:
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY. We know juggling parenting and everything else can make it difficult to find time for a class. This is MADE for busy parents!
- You’ll get four video classes that you can watch anytime:
– Why Happiness is an Advantage
– It’s True! Your Happiness is the Most Important Thing
– Why Parents Aren’t Happy
– How to Break a Habit and Start a New One: The Science of Change
- You’ll also get a BONUS WEEK: Positive Emotions: Can We “Fake It Till We Make It”?
- ONLINE COMMUNITY. Access to a private Raising Happiness Classroom and Facebook group where we post bonus materials. You’ll be a part of a 24/7 community of like-minded parents.
- COACHING FROM DR. CHRISTINE CARTER. Post a question online — Dr. Carter typically responds within 48 hours.
Now a licensed provider of Continuing Education Units for the California Board of Behavioral Sciences! See below for more information.
This class focuses on Theme One from the Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren’t happy with the class, get a FULL REFUND.
If the Raising Happiness Homestudy doesn’t work out for me, how do I get a refund?
We invite you to take the Raising Happiness Homestudy for 30 days; if you’ve done the weekly practices and do not feel you are getting anything valuable out of it, we’ll happily refund your money.
IMPORTANT: We require your completed homework before we refund your money.
Why? Because we’re confident that if you practice what you learn in the Homestudy, you’ll get a lot out of it — if you don’t, we’ll quickly refund your money.
Please note that all refunds are handled by the provider, Christine Carter. If you would like to request a refund, please send an email with the headline “Requesting Refund for [insert title of product]” to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits
Raising Happiness is a licensed CEU provider by the California Board of Behavorial Sciences. Our license number is PCE 5355.
This course meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (If you are looking for more units, please check out our Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy).
This course covers the scope of practice for these professions as it relates to:
- Providing psychological counseling for families.
- Consultations with educators and parents.
- Helping individuals and families achieve more adequate, satisfying, and productive marriage, family, and social adjustments.
- Empowering individuals to deal adequately with life situations, reduce stress, experience growth, change behavior, and make well-informed rational decisions.
If you’d like to get CEUs, before registering for this course, please see this page for more information, and be aware of our refund policy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.