Fostering Academic Success Homestudy Course
Do you want to raise engaged learners — but not perfectionists — who thrive at school? Help your kids realize their academic potential while leaving school stress behind through this cutting-edge course from Raising Happiness.
Expect Effort and Enjoyment, Not Perfection
Do you want to raise engaged learners — but not perfectionists — who thrive at school? Sociologist and happiness expert Dr. Christine Carter brings you the latest information in the fields of academic engagement, learning, and happiness in this Raising Happiness Homestudy Course. Help your kids realize their academic potential while leaving school stress behind.
“A huge thanks to Christine. This class has made huge differences in my family and I am so happy about it. I like how Christine often shares the challenges she has had with her own children. This made me feel like I am not alone in the challenges I face as a parent.”
– Nina, mother of two
“I know that this course is supposed to be about how we can help our kids, but I am learning so much about myself! I realize now how I was raised in a fixed mindset, and how I have really chosen a path in life where I have shied away from things that I really want to be good at it, but don’t come naturally to me.”
– Carla, mother of two, Massachusetts
This class will teach you:
- The 5 things successful kids have in common.
- The one research-tested sentence that changes kids’ outlook on life.
- The difference between persistent practice and perfectionism. Perfectionism can detract from success by creating a steady state of anxiety.
- How to praise kids so that they stay engaged. Know the difference between fixed and growth mindsets and understand why it’s important not to praise a child’s innate abilities.
Receive four full weeks of online classes, a BONUS week of additional cutting-edge material, access to the exclusive Raising Happiness Community, and even the opportunity to ask questions directly to Dr. Carter!
Learn the science of success! We’ll cover:
- Why to embrace kids’ failures. The ability to learn and recover from failure is an essential life skill.
- How to develop grit, an important indicator of success, in children.
- The importance of stress management. Living in high stress environments corresponds with a poor ability to delay gratification. Wonder why your kids would prefer to watch TV or talk on the phone rather than get their work done? Help manage their stress and the results will surprise you.
This is what you get with this ONLINE CLASS:
- SCHEDULE FLEXIBILITY. This is online class is MADE for busy people!
- Four video classes you can watch anytime:
– The Two Most Powerful Things You Can Say to Kids
– Your Guide to Elite Performance (i.e., How to Raise an Olympic Athlete)
– Perfectionism is a Disease; Achievement is a Myth
– How to Foster “Grit” in Your Children
- You’ll also get a BONUS WEEK: The Race to Nowhere. Dr. Carter will share why pressuring kids doesn’t make them more successful.
- ONLINE COMMUNITY. Access to a private Raising Happiness Classroom and Facebook group where we post bonus materials. You’ll be a part of a 24/7 community of like-minded parents.
- COACHING FROM DR. CHRISTINE CARTER! Post a question online — Dr. Carter typically responds within 48 hours.
Now a licensed provider of Continuing Education Units for the California Board of Behavioral Sciences! See below for more information.
This class focuses on Theme Two from the Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren’t happy with the class, get a FULL REFUND.
If the Raising Happiness Homestudy doesn’t work out for me, how do I get a refund?
We invite you to take the Raising Happiness Homestudy for 30 days; if you’ve done the weekly practices and do not feel you are getting anything valuable out of it, we’ll happily refund your money.
IMPORTANT: We require your completed homework before we refund your money.
Why? Because we’re confident that if you practice what you learn in the Homestudy, you’ll get a lot out of it — if you don’t, we’ll quickly refund your money.
Please note that all refunds are handled by the provider, Christine Carter. If you would like to request a refund, please send an email with the headline “Requesting Refund for [insert title of product]” to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits
Raising Happiness is a licensed CEU provider by the California Board of Behavorial Sciences. Our license number is PCE 5355.
This course meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. (If you are looking for more units, please check out our Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy).
This course covers the scope of practice for these professions as it relates to:
- Providing psychological counseling for families.
- Consultations with educators and parents.
- Helping individuals and families achieve more adequate, satisfying, and productive marriage, family, and social adjustments.
- Empowering individuals to deal adequately with life situations, reduce stress, experience growth, change behavior, and make well-informed rational decisions.
If you’d like to get CEUs, before registering for this course, please see this page for more information, and be aware of our refund policy.
|Author or Expert||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.