Complete Raising Happiness Homestudy
The very best award-winning happiness and parenting advice from Dr. Christine Carter, all together in this incredible 30-week homestudy course. Get all eight themes at a big discount, along with Dr. Carter's 100% Refund Guarantee.
The Full Raising Happiness Course
A sociologist and happiness expert at UC Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center, Christine Carter, Ph.D. has brought her best award-winning happiness and parenting advice together in the full Raising Happiness Homestudy! Dr. Carter draws on psychology, sociology, and neuroscience, and uses her own chaotic and often hilarious real-world adventures to demonstrate the do’s and don’ts of parenting in action.
“I “prescribe” your book to all of my clients! When parents start Happiness Habits from day one, they are confident that they are creating a family that will be healthy and happy for years to come.”
– Dr. Jessica Michaelson, mother of two, Oakland, California
“What a fantastic class this is! WOW! I am finding this class SO helpful. I knew that some things worked better than other things…I just didn’t have all the science to explain it.”
– Lani Gerity, blogger and artist, Nova Scotia
This 30-week do-it-when-you-like course encompasses eight full Raising Happiness Themes. Each week you’ll receive a step-by-step training video (watch anytime you’d like) and done-for-you worksheets designed to make your life easier (and happier, of course!) You’ll also have 24/7 access to the Raising Happiness member site to view the videos, post your responses, and ask questions.
- Class begins as soon as you register!
- Get all 8 themes, an $800+ value, at a significant discount
- Study at your own pace at home
- 10% of tuition donated to your school or non-profit when you register with a group or partner
THEME ONE: How and Why to Put Your Own Happiness First
- Why Happiness is the Biggest Advantage in Life
- It’s True: Your Happiness is the Most Important Thing
- Why Parents Today Aren’t Happy
- How to Break a Habit and Start a New One: The Science of Change
THEME TWO: The Science of Success
(including how to praise your children and not screw them up)
- The Two Most Powerful Things You Can Say to Kids
- Your Guide to Elite Performance (i.e., How to Raise an Olympic Athlete)
- Perfectionism is a disease; Achievement is a Myth
- How to Foster “Grit” in Your Children
THEME THREE: 5 Huge Impact Happiness Habits to Start Now
- Sleep and Exercise Make Us Happy and Smart
- The Power of Family Dinners: Even if You are Super Busy, Here’s How to Do it
- How to Raise Grateful Children
- The Neuroscience of Happy Memories: What You Need to Know
THEME FOUR: Be a Great Coach, Not a Dictator
(or: Getting kids to do their chores without nagging)
- Emotion Coaching: The Most Important Parenting Skill in the History of the Universe
- Just Say No: Bribes, Threats, & Rewards
- Getting Kids to Do Boring But Necessary Tasks
- Coaching Kids Through Change
THEME FIVE: The Science of Great Relationships
- What Types of Problems Do You Have?
- How to Pick a Fight Without Damaging Your Relationship
- Four Things You Can Do to Keep the Flames Alive
- What Science Shows that Happy Couples Do
THEME SIX: How Mindfulness Can Make You Happier and Your Kids Less Stressed
- Why Mindfulness Will Make You a Better Parent
- You, Too, Can Teach Your Kids Mindfulness (Even if You’re Not a Hippie)
- Beware Over-Schedulers: Play is Important for Kids’ Self-Discipline
- How to Raise Creative Kids
THEME SEVEN: Manufacturing Happiness:The skills of luck, optimism, and generosity
- Can We “Fake It Till We Make It”?
- How to Raise Lucky Kids
- How to Teach Kids Optimism
- How to Raise Kids That Are Kind and Compassionate
THEME EIGHT: Clearing out Habits, Beliefs, and Behaviors that Make us Unhappy
- BUY, BUY, BUY! Why Shopping is not a Happiness Strategy
- The Race to Nowhere: Why Pressuring Kids Won’t Make them Successful
- Fighting Like Cats and Dogs: Taming Sibling Rivalry
- Holding Grudges Makes Us Miserable: What to Teach Kids so that They Can Forgive
+ 3 MORE BONUS CLASSES!!
- Video 1: Baby, or Marriage Wrecking Ball? How to Keep Your Marriage Happy with an Infant
- Video 2: Raising Happiness with a Teenager in the House
- Video 3: Grandparents Raise Happiness Too!
How it Works
- Every Monday morning, you’ll receive an email with a new 15-20 minute video and an outline of the week’s practice. Watch your email whenever you have a free moment–on your computer, iPad, iPhone (or listen on any MP3 player or iPod).
- Access the Bonus Material and Class Introduction videos whenever you’d like.
The Raising Happiness Homestudy course comes with an absolute wealth of information to help you be the best, happiest parent you can be while instilling important values into your children. Upon receiving your order, your information will be sent to Dr. Carter’s team, and you’ll be given access to the exclusive member site. Look for that email, it could change your life for the better!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If you aren’t happy with the class, get a FULL REFUND.
If the Raising Happiness Homestudy doesn’t work out for me, how do I get a refund?
We invite you to take the Raising Happiness Homestudy for 30 days; if you’ve done the weekly practices and do not feel you are getting anything valuable out of it, we’ll happily refund your money.
IMPORTANT: We require your completed homework before we refund your money.
Why? Because we’re confident that if you practice what you learn in the Homestudy, you’ll get a lot out of it — if you don’t, we’ll quickly refund your money.
Please note that all refunds are handled by the provider, Christine Carter. If you would like to request a refund, please send an email with the headline “Requesting Refund for [insert title of product]” to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education Credits
Raising Happiness is a licensed CEU provider by the California Board of Behavorial Sciences. Our license number is PCE 5355.
This course meets the qualifications for 5 hours of continuing education credit for MFTs, LPCCs, LEPs, and LCSWs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
This course covers the scope of practice for these professions as it relates to:
- Providing psychological counseling for families.
- Consultations with educators and parents.
- Helping individuals and families achieve more adequate, satisfying, and productive marriage, family, and social adjustments.
- Empowering individuals to deal adequately with life situations, reduce stress, experience growth, change behavior, and make well-informed rational decisions.
If you’d like to get CEUs, before registering for this course, please see this page for more information, and be aware of our refund policy.
|Author or Expert||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.